White Splotches On Lcd Dell I Broke The LCD Screen For Canon Powershot, Where Can I Buy A New One/how Much Will It Cost To Repair?

I broke the LCD screen for Canon Powershot, where can i buy a new one/how much will it cost to repair? - white splotches on lcd dell

I broke the LCD screen of my Canon PowerShot SD400 Digital IXUS. When you turn, it's just a black screen with a purple blotch in the corner.

You can still to pictures and videos and upload videos to your computer and you can play, but you can not see that happening because the screen is blank.

I would like to solve, but I do not know how much it would cost to replace or maybe the screen with a new one. Does anybody know where I put the new game, or in what amount to Best Buy / Circuit City would be able to buy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment