Subaru Outback Vdc Stereo Adapter How Can I Connect An Ipod To The Mcintosh Stereo In My Subaru Outback VDC?

How can I connect an ipod to the mcintosh stereo in my Subaru Outback VDC? - subaru outback vdc stereo adapter

I have an Outback VDC with a factory-installed stereo McIntosh. What is the best way to add an iPod adapter, while maintaining optimum sound quality? Any advice on a marking clip and an elegant way around in the car will be useful. Ideally, I would be a clip that also serves as a mounting bracket as - I want to avoid having a cable hanging in the car when the iPod is not connected. Thanks

2 comments:

HULK RULES!! said...

You need to Radio Shack and get an adapter.

Sparky said...

Where do you live? The ego-trip wireless issuers are very effective and very convenient if you live in an area that is heavily saturated with the people ...... if you are in the suburbs that seem too static collection of living. Just a idea .... ..

Post a Comment